- He is among the founders (President until 2004) of the Italian Global Health Watch – Osservatorio Italiano sulla Salute Globale
- He has been among the promoters and for a long time the President of the Association of Development Cooperation Workers – Associazione degli Operatori di Cooperazione allo Sviluppo (AdOCS)
- From childhood and later during many years as an educator (leader) he has been involved in the Scout Movement (AGESCI).
- He proposed and promoted the establishment of a Municipal Childhood Watch – Osservatorio comunale sull’infanzia in support of the policies for children of the city of Rome (Comune di Roma).
- He founded in Rome the Association and Community “Il Tetto“, that since many years operates in the area of family support and socio-economic integration of youth in difficult circumstances.
- He is among the founders and now Honorary President of the citizens committee of the XXth Municipality of Rome – Comitato Cittadino per la XX Circoscrizione del Comune di Roma – Municipio Roma XX
- From 2005 to 2011 he is a member of the Board of the Jacobs Foundation, whose mission is the promotion of education.
- In 2008 he co-founded Indaba-network whose mission is to support and link groups of young people engaged in projects of active and responsible g-local citizenship.
- In 2015 he was elected to the Committee of Italians living abroad (COMITES) of Geneva (Switzerland)
Geopolitica della salute. Covid-19, OMS e la sfida pandemica
Clicca sull'immagine per acquistare online
Global Health Governance and Policy. An Introduction
Click on the image to know more and buy online
Elementi di salute globale (2a ed.) 2016
Clicca sull'immagine per comprare onine
Management of International Institutions and NGOs
Click on the image to know more and buy online.
Misa Campesina en español
Hacer clic en la imágen para leer más y comprarlo online
semel Scout semper Scout
Click on the image to link to scout profile